Wednesday 7 September 2016

Hey all,

I haven't been active here for a while. I've been hard at work and life just got to me.

I've also been away to sunny Sardinia. It was beautiful and lovely weather. During the holiday, people around me noticed that I didn't complain about my headaches nor that I had to be in bed longer due to any migraines. Now that I got back to London I've noticed my headaches become stronger and I feel a migraine coming.

So, I thought I'd analyse my environment I live in and compare it to the environment in Sardinia.

1. I didn't look at my phone, unless I wanted to take photos or see what time it was. The duration of me looking at my phone wasn't long(less than a minute). I also didn't work, so I wasn't in front of a computer at all, for the whole week.

Now that I'm back I'm on my phone way more often, I am also in front of a computer again.... this just screems TRIGGER to me.

2. I didn't watch TV or films during this holiday (who would when they have this view and amazing people around all the time?)



Now that I'm back, I watch TV again...

3. I ate bread, but it was sourdough and bought from a bakery. I think the bread I sometimes eat here, just isn't up to scrap. I have to change so that I buy quality bakery bread and not store bought bread.

4. I was outside much more, with less pollution. Being on the edge of north Sardinia, with the sea 20 meters from the house, and Corsica in the distance, of course there would be a lot less pollution and petrol gas etc, compared to London.

5. There was less noise, no sirens or traffic noise. Only the waves crashing into the rocks and which ever music we had on at the time or people talking.

6. It was sunny, but I had sunglasses on all the time without feeling silly. When I'm in London and the light is bright but no sun, I feel silly having sunglasses on but it hurts my eyes and therefore hurts my head so I should really use my sunglasses more often.

How do I now change my habits and environment to fit the above as much as I can? I have to basically be outside more, not watch TV or be on my phone and computer a lot at all...hmm...See you in Sardinia?!?!

:)
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment